particularly compassion for domestic animals. The foundation's purpose includes five components:
1. Develop a "euthanasia free" rescue and adoption program by arranging a network of foster care homes for owner-abandoned and stray companion pets as well as adoptable pets that are on death row at shelters and humane societies.
2. Reduce animal over-population by funding and administering an aggressive neutering and spaying program that offers low cost and grant funded options so everyone who needs to alter their pet has the opportunity.
3. Develop in adults and children an understanding of the responsibility people hold toward animals and the training to carry out this responsibility through continued educational programs.
4. Establish a trust fund for the building and management of an animal sanctuary and finding a location for it.
5. Provide supplies and money to pre-approved 501(c) 3 animal shelters to assist when cash flow deficiencies arise.|
715 Allendale Dr., Lexington KY US 40503 Ph:(859)543-9608
http://www.woodstockaf.org Email: DAries@aol.com
Special Need Animals
Average Rating: N/A
[UPDATE THIS ENTRY]